Thursday, March 10, 2011

Incredible Charm On Fashion Shoes

My wife is a shopaholic, I have to say. Most people can laugh at my words, with my revelation that the allegations of resentment rather than to be a husband. In fact, I'm not a millionaire, but I think Nine West Footwear flats I have the ability to support my family. I was promoted to current position for years, a senior official of an international company dedicated to printing. Many of my friends or people who know me say I am a salary, despite the fact that wages are a fraction of my income. But I always like to complain about my wife and her fascination with fashion shoes crazy.

I started noticing this problem when the proper way to our wedding. One day he came to me and told me he wanted me to go shopping with her at the mall. No doubt I put aside my work hours at full Nine West pumps load and accompanied throughout the day. I was so sweet and thoughtful, I thought. However, it was trading days before and no end. We visited the mall after another, carrying bags of clothes mountain. At this point I think she was fascinated surprisingly fashionable shoes, especially high heels. However, in our closet, there must be hundreds of baby shoes, I'm not exaggerating.

A point requiring clarification is Nine West sandals that I'm not a bad man, but the problem is that it has a very vague idea of what is new and what is old. For example, she just bought a pair of black shoes with high heels and she was to attend a birthday party the other day, so that the poor black high heels can be saved by it. You know that. Yes, she starts looking for something new recently bought the shoes are old, in his dictionary. For me, it confused the two concepts.

We do not know everything new is perfect in every page and every vintage can also become fashionable during the night. I tried to explain these points to my beloved. Every time she pulls her Nine West Shoes shoulder and explain away his bizarre hobby. What can I do in these circumstances? I just smile and keep his old shoes. I think before long my dream: a show of charity street fashion shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment